We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes to the terms that apply to that order.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
DELIVERY GUIDE AND COSTS
ALL orders are now TRACKED. We currently offer free standard delivery on all orders.
We currently offer a standard and express delivery to the following countries in Europe:
CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY:
We aim to deliver your order within the number of days shown for your country in the table above. However, sometimes during busy sale periods, deliveries may take longer. Please note that Saturday and Sunday are not classed as working days. If you have not received your delivery within the number of days shown for your country in the table above please contact our Customer Services department.
Please note that all orders are shipped from the UK.
Please note, no changes can be made to the delivery address you have provided once your order has been placed.
Your order may be delivered by either your local postal service or by a courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by local postal service so the parcel will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected.
Larger orders will be delivered by courier. The courier may leave your order with a neighbour. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the courier service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected. A signature may be required for larger deliveries. If you would like to specify a safe place or a particular neighbour for your parcel to be left with, you can add these instructions in the space provided on the checkout page.
Express delivery orders will be delivered by courier. The courier may leave your order with a neighbour. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the courier service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected. A signature may be required for larger deliveries. If you would like to specify a safe place or a particular neighbour for your parcel to be left with, you can add these instructions in the space provided on the checkout page.
Please note, no changes can be made to the delivery address after the order has been placed.
TRACK YOUR ORDER
All orders despatched with DPD are now trackable. After your order has been shipped you will receive an email from DPD with a tracking link.
Please choose from the options below to see relevant information.
STUDENT DISCOUNT ONLINE
All students with a valid student ID are entitled to receive a 10% discount. To redeem the discount online, you must login through the Student Partners verification platforms. The Discount is only valid online for Valid Student Partners and discount is not available on giftcards or store card payments. We reserve the right to terminate this discount without notice. Discount is only valid for Student Beans members and Unidays members and is non transferable.
STUDENT DISCOUNT INSTORE
Students receive 10% off purchases with any valid student card. To redeem the discount please show a valid student card at the checkout. Discount is not available on giftcards or store card payments. We reserve the right to terminate this discount without notice. We reserve the right to not accept ID that we deem invalid or fraudulent.
Please choose from the options below to see relevant information.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
All sizes and measurements are approximate, however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Unless otherwise stated, sizes indicated are UK sizes. Please refer to the size guide for clarification.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions.
Topman does not allow its cosmetic products to be tested on animals, either during the production process or in the finished state.
To make a purchase from topman.com, select items and add them to your online shopping bag. When you have chosen your items, proceed to the checkout. Here you will need to select a delivery option for your order, enter your personal details (including name, telephone number, billing address and delivery address) and choose your payment method. You will be shown a summary of your order and have the opportunity to make changes. To proceed with the order you will need to insert your payment details and click ‘CONFIRM & PAY’, after which point you will be charged.
When you place an order on our website we shall email you an order confirmation email showing the details of your order. Our acceptance of your order does not take place until despatch of the order, at which point the contract for the purchase of goods will be made.
Once you have checked out and you have received your order confirmation email you will not be able to make any changes to your order so please make sure that everything is correct before clicking the ‘CONFIRM & PAY’ button.
Any discounts triggered by the entry of a promotional code will not be applied until the order is accepted but will be detailed on the invoice.
We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of an order may, for example, result from one of the following:
* The product ordered being unavailable from stock
* Our inability to obtain authorisation of payment
* The identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotion
* If we suspect any fraudulent activity
If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. We will take all necessary measures to keep the details of your order and payment secure..
Prices are subject to change without notice. These changes will not affect orders that have already been dispatched. Prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items.
We continually update our website. From time to time our stores may run special local promotions (which may not be available on our website) or we may offer special discounts online that are not available in stores. Additionally, some website promotions may not be available to customers in particular jurisdictions.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
For further details regarding the use of data supplied by you, please see our Privacy Statement. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to the Arcadia Group. Any use of the site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission.
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, and save as otherwise specified by us, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to websites which are hosted by our partners. When you activate any of these you will leave the website and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any website which is not under our control.
These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from gross negligence, death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
Please note that Topman facilitates the sale of certain products on topman.com as agent for its concession brands. Please click here for a list of concession brands. By making an order on this site you enter into a contract with the relevant concession brand itself rather than with Topman.
Times quoted in these terms and conditions are Greenwich Mean Time or British Summer Time (as applicable).
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and it is agreed that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute. If any terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. For EU customers only: If you enter into this contract as a consumer this clause does not affect your legal rights as a consumer in your jurisdiction.
Copyright © TOPMAN
This website is owned and operated by and the contract for any items ordered is with:
Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topman registered in England
Company No. 2317752
76 Berners Street,
London W1T 3NL
VAT No: GB169 0943 36
* Multi-buy and 'buy one get one half price' offers can only be used when purchasing two items of the same type, from the same category
ESSENTIALS FROM 5.99€
Selected styles only
Start Date: 06.08.2020
30% OFF SHORTS & SHIRTS
Excludes all jersey shorts and branded styles
START DATE: 22.07.2020
SALE UP TO 70% OFF
Offer valid for selected styles only
START DATE: 13.07.2020
BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE ON ESSENTIALS
Products included will be badged
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
START DATE: 30.07.2020
2 for €15 T-shirts & Vests: Mixing price points will be a max of 2 t-shirts per order. Same price point max of 6 t-shirts per order
2 for €35 Sweatshirts & Joggers
3 for €12 Socks: Maximum purchase of 6 per order
10% STUDENT DISCOUNT
Valid on full price and sale lines
Not stackable with other coded promotions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL COMPETITIONS
1. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, prize draws and competitions shall together be referred to as “Promotion(s)”. By entering the Promotion you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over (unless otherwise stated in the Promotion Rules) except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the Promotion. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Promotion. By entering into the Promotion you confirm that you have this consent.
3. Please see the Promotion Rules for details on how to enter, the opening date and the closing date. If a promotion Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted. If the method of entry requires any action on any social media channel, you must be registered on the social media channel in order to enter the Promotion. If the Promotion is running in-store, the Promotion will only be open during store opening hours.
4. The number of winners and the basis upon which they shall be chosen is set out in the Promotion Rules. The winner(s) will be notified by phone, email or private message on social media (as applicable depending upon the entry method) within a maximum of 7 days of being chosen. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The number of prizes and the details of the prize(s) is set out in the Promotion Rules.
6. If the prize includes travel the following shall apply (unless stated otherwise in the Promotion Rules):
a. All travel shall be economy class. All flights shall depart from a London airport of the Promoter’s choice. Travel to and from the airport will not be included in the prize.
b. All hotels shall be 4* and all rooms shall be twin rooms on a bed & breakfast basis.
c. The winner(s) (and any travel companion(s)) may be required to provide appropriate government issued photo identification (such as a valid passport) at the time of travel, and are solely responsible for determining and obtaining all necessary travel documents and complying with all other travel requirements. No changes will be made to travel itinerary or other travel details once any portion of travel arrangements have been made, except at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter is not responsible for changes in schedule or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay.
d. The winner must bring a credit card for settlement of incidentals not included in the prize and the winner shall be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Promotion Rules.
e. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the winner must be accompanied by a responsible adult for the duration of the prize. In these circumstances, the accompanying adult will be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Promotion Rules.
7. If the prize includes a gift card then gift card terms and conditions apply.
8. If your entry to the Promotion is a creative work (including but not limited to a photograph, quote, poem, drawing, slogan or design) (“Entry”) then:
a. you will retain the rights of ownership in your Entry. However, in consideration of the Promoter providing the Promotion, you will grant the Promoter a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use your Entry in any of the Promoter’s publications, websites, promotional activities and any other materials, for 50 years from the closing date of the Promotion. To the maximum extent permitted by law,
you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to your Entry. All material submitted becomes the sole property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
b. All Entries must be your own work and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar promotion. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the Entry is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
9. You must not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic, sexually suggestive or other inappropriate (at Promoter’s sole discretion) pictures on any social media platform or website. Promoter may, but has no obligation to, remove pictures that Promoter determines in its sole discretion violates these Terms and Conditions.
10. Unless otherwise stated in the Promotion Rules, the prize must be claimed within 7 days of the winner being notified. If the winner fails to claim their prize within this time period then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
11. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
13. By entering the Promotion the winner(s) agrees to participate in such promotional activity as the Promoter may require.
14. In no circumstances is a Promotion in any way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or any other social media channel.
15. The first name, surname and county of the winner(s) will be available for 28 days after the closing date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below and using the name of the Promotion as set out in the Promotion Rules as a reference.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel this Promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry, and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
17. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topman. Company no. 2317752. Registered office address: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.
For Promotion and competition terms and conditions click here.
UK Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations (SI 2006 No. 3289)
So that you can get your old electrical products recycled, Arcadia have contributed toward the development of recycling collection points (known as ‘Designated Collection Facilities) throughout the UK through our membership of the Distributor Take Back Scheme (DTS).
UK households dispose of over 1.2 million tonnes of electrical and electronic waste every year. This is the equivalent of 150,000 double decker buses and would be enough to fill the new Wembley Stadium 6 times over. Much of the UK's electronic waste ends up in landfill sites, where toxins put communities at risk.
To remind you to recycle, all new electrical products are marked with a crossed out wheeled bin symbol.
Not all council sites are suitable to collect all types of waste electrical goods. To find out your nearest participating site and for advice on all aspects of recycling at home, please visit www.recycle-more.co.uk
Please remember to have your postcode to hand.
Topman recognizes the importance of providing a website that is accessible to all user groups, including the disabled, the visually impaired and those with motor deficiencies and cognitive disabilities.
We strive to ensure that our website conforms to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (W3C WCAG 2.0, Level AA).
To access our W3C WCAG 2.0 accessible web site, please navigate to:
It is optimized to be navigable with a keyboard and screen reader.
Although the website works with all commonly utilized screen readers, navigating the site works best with the following screen readers:
- VoiceOver for Mac
- Jaws for Windows
You can access the site without the need for a mouse using the following access keys:
C = Jump to main content
N = Jump to primary navigation
S = Skip navigation
1 = Homepage
2 = Search
To navigate with access keys follow these steps:
Windows: Hold down the ‘Alt’ key and the access key, followed by the ‘Enter’ key.
Mac: Hold down the ‘Ctrl’ key and the access key.
The pages on this website comply with the recommended UK Government access keys standard.
Although the website works with all commonly used web browsers, the recommended web browser that delivers the optimal experience interacting with screen readers is Chrome.
We are committed to making the customer experience consistent for everyone. Should you experience any difficulties, please contact us so that we can assist you with any problems you have encountered.
Your shopping bag is empty.
You are viewing the website for Europe. Would you like to view the website for United States instead?
NOTE: If you choose to be redirected, you will be taken to the home page.
Content is loading, please wait.